[Marketing] Re: Where 2.0 Planning

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Mon Apr 20 17:32:56 EDT 2009

Alex!

Thanks for poking me, and for helping round up volunteers. The wiki
site hopefully now includes enough information to continue with:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Where_2.0_2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Alex Mandel
<tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Do you have the details of day/time and place for the exhibit. I'd like
> to get those details up so I can round up the volunteers. I presume you
> an Arnulf, etc will already be coming to Where 2 anyways so that leaves
> the booth passes primarily for local volunteers who weren't otherwise
> going but want to help at the booth?

Arnulf will be needing the session pass, but that leaves four exhibit
passes for booth volunteers.

> Posting the details here is fine, I'll make sure they get to
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Where_2.0_2009
> if you don't.

On the subject of materials, I am planning on ensuring that Tyler gets
us some shirts ordered.

Also, are the any elements of the California pack we need re-fills on,
in your opinion, or items simply missing that we must have?

Paul