[Marketing] Re: Where 2.0 Planning

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 21 01:52:24 EDT 2009

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Alex!
>
> Thanks for poking me, and for helping round up volunteers. The wiki
> site hopefully now includes enough information to continue with:
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Where_2.0_2009
>
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Alex Mandel
> <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:
>> Paul,
>>
>> Do you have the details of day/time and place for the exhibit. I'd like
>> to get those details up so I can round up the volunteers. I presume you
>> an Arnulf, etc will already be coming to Where 2 anyways so that leaves
>> the booth passes primarily for local volunteers who weren't otherwise
>> going but want to help at the booth?
>
> Arnulf will be needing the session pass, but that leaves four exhibit
> passes for booth volunteers.
>
>> Posting the details here is fine, I'll make sure they get to
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Where_2.0_2009
>> if you don't.
>
> On the subject of materials, I am planning on ensuring that Tyler gets
> us some shirts ordered.
>
> Also, are the any elements of the California pack we need re-fills on,
> in your opinion, or items simply missing that we must have?
>
> Paul
>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex

The California Pack is well stocked currently. I will be adding some
copies of OSGeo Journal to it as soon as Volume 5 is out.

If we can manage to get some funding for Live DVDs that's the only thing
we don't have that might be a good thing for the Where 2 target audience.

Our materials are inventoried at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/California/Exhibition_Pack

Thanks,
Alex