[Marketing] extending the logo to a local chapter

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 05:22:35 EST 2009

The Australian New Zealand group ran an email thread to generate their
own logo (however the selected entry took visual queues on the
pre-change osgeo logo since I was out of the loop and did not expect a
new logo to emerge).

As such I would like to extend the list of questions to include:
- can we mirror the color selection / font used for the osgeo logo

I also found that the font documented for the osgeo logo did not match
up visually on my computer when the aust-nz logo was created. Probably a
cross platform issue but there it is.

Jody