[Marketing] A question to the marketing committee

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sat Jan 17 15:48:04 EST 2009

Hola Pedro-Juan,

It's great to hear you are so organised to consider this.  If you are
going to be handling all the money yourself and taking care of the
shirts too, then there is no need to involve the marketing committee
at all.  Or are you asking the committee for some sort of help?  I
assume you are only wondering if there is an official process - in
this case there is nothing to stand in your way. :)

Hope this helps,
Tyler