[Marketing] OSCON and O'Reilly

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jul 29 20:35:30 EDT 2009

I had a nice chat with the Director of Marketing Services at O'Reilly
while I was doing the OSGeo booth at OSCON. She seemed to think that it
would be easy for her to send us some copies of the OSGeo related books
for our marketing efforts. I simply need to contact her again with the
book names and how many copies we want to ask for etc.

On a side note, have we asked O'Reilly to sponsor/participate in FOSS4G
on a consistent basis, they seem to like to do conferences.

Alex