[Marketing] guidelines to change/combine the OSGeo-Logo into localchapter Logos

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Jun 2 18:49:20 EDT 2009

Last I heard from this thread was that there are some branding rules
somewhere which state that we are not supposed to change the OSGeo logo,
however after a reasonable amount of debate, the rough consensus was
that allowing creativity with logos (like mixing the OSGeo logo with the
Southern Cross for the Aust/NZ chapter) is a good thing and should be
encouraged.

I'm not sure if we voted on it, but if we didn't, then I propose that
Tyler puts it to the vote. Then follows through with specific guidelines
on appropriate wiki pages.