[Marketing] website mockup - geotools

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun May 24 05:54:38 EDT 2009

Evening all:

Attached is a screen snap of a pending geotools website making use of
osgeo branding (in so much as I can stitch it together).

A couple of points to note:
- common branding with recent marketing material
- I am thinking of placing osgeo info on the right hand side, along
links to the more general osgeo pages
- I have experimented with placing osgeo information in a bubble
similar to the ones on the osgeo home page (or on the marketing
material tilte page slide)

In doing this stuff up I found that the new marketing materials are
not following our logo use guidelines - do we care?
Jody