[Marketing] Re: How did your presentation go? (Jo Walsh)

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 12:07:53 EDT 2010

Hi Jo et al,

In terms of UK companies engaging with the community- it would be nice to get a few more people to OSGIS 2010 in Nottingham, and also to meet up at the AGI conference in September. Also, while not massively active, there is the UK local chapter- and there has always been talk of a Scottish chapter.

Also, it would be great to get some case studies of people using open source software, so that's another way for them to get involved.

Sounds like a really great conference and talk by the way! I have a selection on my own slideshare account, which could be uploaded/linked to (this discussion was the first I had heard of a repository of OSGeo talks!)

All the best

(the other) Jo

Message: 1