[Marketing] Fwd: Innovation Fair Exhibit Invitation for the Understanding Risk Conference hosted at the World Bank in Washington, DC, June 1-3, 2010

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 29 15:25:18 EDT 2010

After talking to the coordinator she said they had other plans as well,
crisiscamp, code sprint and some more additional things - she thought
the interest in open source and geospatial was a good fit for their
audience.  I think at this point they only are asking if we'd like to
exhibit (for a couple thousand $).

Thoughts on this?

Tyler