[Marketing] AAG 2011 Seattle

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Dec 20 00:22:43 EST 2010

Tyler,

I pinged CUGOS and the EDU committee and have 4 volunteers + me for the
AAG Booth.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AAG_2011

I'll get started on the paperwork this week and send it to you for the
final details. Cost should be about the same as last year.

Out of curiosity it would be great if we could analyze the web logs for
osgeo looking for correlation in traffic compared with big Geo events
that OSGeo does or does not have an official presence at. I'll volunteer
to help with this analysis if we can pool the logs in one good spot, was
planning to do something similar with the OSGeo Live logs I have on my
servers too.

Thanks,
Alex