[Marketing] Local Chapter T-Shirts web store

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Dec 29 11:11:23 EST 2010

Hi all,

At Spanish Language LC we want to have t-shirts or other apparel to
present ourselves at events as cool OSGeoers.

In the past we produced some t-shirts thanks to a great design by one
of our members and with the small benefits of selling them we created
or purchased other marketing materials. The story behind those
t-shirts well deserves a beer or two.

Anyway, now we want to upload some new designs, as we have a LC
logo[2] to a cafepress-like website to let anyone to buy a t-shirt. We
won't increase the base price of the t-shirt as we don't want to have
to deal with money until we decide how to do it.

Is there any problem about setting up a web-store to sell OSGeo
Spanish LC marketing materials?

I'm asking here before doing nothing, and on behalf of the OSGeo-ES
board of directors to avoid any future misunderstanding or conflict.

Warm regards and happy new year to everyone.
Jorge

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:Osgeo-es-tshirt.png
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:Logo-osgeo-es.png

--