[Marketing] Fundraising appeal letter

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Feb 5 15:19:24 EST 2010

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> Hi all, I just start (rough!) a basic letter for our fundraising efforts
> for the year.  I'm asking for input anyone might have in improving it.
> I'm aiming for one page and something that could ideally also be pushed
> around be email - basically so each of us would have something we could
> share with potential sponsors.
>
> Have a peek here:
> http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/news/2010_funding_appeal.pdf (0.5MB)
>
> If any of you experts on colour profiles in PDF can have a peek to let
> me know if it works okay, that be really helpful too :)
>
> Tyler

I'm not a fan of the font or the justified text. It just looks to
squashed. No recommendations on a new one right now but I'll look
around, something more proportional would be good.

The colors seem fine, I haven't poked at it to see if they would print
correctly on a fancy(pro) print setup, as far as ICC goes.

Thanks,
Alex