[Marketing] OSGeo sponsorship/participation in WhereCampEU

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 8 11:21:45 EST 2010

Anyone have more thoughts on this for Jo or my comments?

I'd like to support the proposal, since it could help the UK chapter
gain momentum - and considering that at least 3 of our sponsors are from
the UK it might be encouraging to see some work in their own backyard.
These are qualitative judgments on my part, but I do think the value for
pound could be there.

Tyler