[Marketing] Font of OSGeo Logo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 18:52:15 EDT 2010

Proprietary fonts will be an embarrassment for us, and will hinder
future OSGeo marketing activities.
I suggest that we select an alternative font ASAP, which we can
recommend to anyone wanting to manipulate the logo, and at some point,
we migrate to the new font.

Tyler, what would the process be for identifying a new font?