[Marketing] Mind Map defining OSGeo Marketing pipeline

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:14:30 EDT 2010

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> Excellent Cameron, this isn't an approach I've worked through before.  I
> think it hits the target well.
>
> For the matrix are you thinking of something along the lines of:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Binary_Package_Listing - but for marketing
> material?

Yes,
That is the sort of matrix I'd be looking for.
We should probably merge these two table, and also combine with the
LiveDVD table of packages:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB

I suggest we manage in a spreadsheet, because wiki tables are so painful
and time consuming to update and maintain, and because from a
spreadsheet we can lookup data from other sheets to gain more information.