[Marketing] Fwd: OSGEO Track at GITA

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Nov 10 14:20:15 EST 2010

On 11/10/2010 07:54 AM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> On November 9, 2010 02:22:40 pm Cameron Shorter wrote:
>>   Tyler,
>> I think this is a good opportunity for OSGeo. I suggest forwarding to
>> OSGeo Discuss asking for people who may be interested in presenting and
>> man the booth.
>
> That's the plan but I wanted to get marketing committee's nod first.  I'll be
> the event owner and will coordinate with GITA on it, unless some others are
> interested too.  I'll take it as a yes by others that it is worth going to.
> In our IRC meeting there were at least 3 of us likely to attend.
>
> Thanks,
> Tyler

I just checked and the GITA meeting overlaps partly with the AAG meeting
in Seattle 12-16 which we've done a booth at for the last couple of years.
So it's seems we'll need to split our force a little maybe relying on
Arizona and Colorado people to cover GITA and Washington, BC to cover AAG.

It's mostly 2 different markets so if we could do both that would be great.

Thanks,
Alex