[Marketing] Trademark FAQ Review

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Nov 22 23:04:06 EST 2010

>From our last couple of meeting agendas I've attempted to clarify some
of the Trademark questions that have some up.

Temporarily the information is on:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/TrademarkGuidelines

I suggest once reviewed and approved in our next meeting we move the
material onto the main website.

To go along with these examples I have a few additional recommendations:
- Add additional examples be added to the main Trademark FAQ.(See above)
- The Link to Trademark and Trademark FAQ be made more obvious. (Any
ideas, I got there from searching the wiki)
- Styling be used to clearly highlight the examples in text and NOT be
used instead of not.
- Also possibly accompanied by a giant green checkmark or a big red
circle cross out for good/bad.

We actually have fairly good material on the subject, so I guess people
just aren't finding it or need more examples.

Thanks,
Alex