[Marketing] Trademark FAQ Review

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 14:32:42 EST 2010

Alex,
Had a quick skim over the document and think you have done a good job.

Couple of comments:
* Under "Service Providers"
You start with "OSGeo Sponsors ..." which I suspect you mean to say
"OSGeo Service Providers ..."

* Under OSGeo Chapter
I suggest changing the following:
"Chapters may either display their own logo alongside the OSGeo logo
and/or use a slightly modified version of the OSGeo logo."
"Chapters may display their own logo and/or the OSGeo logo.  Chapter
logos can be a modified version of the OSGeo logo."

Note that some chapters have modified the OSGeo-Logo image. Eg Aust-NZ:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Aust-NZ