[Marketing] request for marketing materials

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Mar 18 21:15:42 EDT 2011

Marketers,

     A non-official local OSGeo Chapter in Portland,OR would like some OSGeo Marketing supplies.  We'll be present at the OR URISA GIS In Action conference (http://www.orurisa.org/GIS_In_Action) and then immediately afterwards, be hosting an Open Source GIS unconference (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/PDX-OSGEO#Unconference_March_31st_and_April_1st.2C_2011)

    CUGOS is willing to share some of their marketing materials dependent on transportation and timing.  However, in general, I think that we would like some materials of our own since we sometimes have overlapping events.

    You can find more about the group and event here,
http://groups.google.com/group/pdx-osgis
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/PDX-OSGEO#Unconference_March_31st_and_April_1st.2C_2011

Thanks, Eli