[Marketing] Hello Fellow *Evil* Marketers

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Wed Sep 21 11:19:56 EDT 2011

Hi all, I've also been lurking on this list for a while without being active
(well, active in different directions with a little conference we just
had!), but keen to get some more activities going now that FOSS4G is out of
the way and now that I'm on the board. There's a lot of great material from
FOSS4G that we can organize into some good marketing materials I think.

Cheers,
    Peter.