[Marketing] Hello Fellow *Evil* Marketers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:21:56 EDT 2011

Joshua, welcome.

I guess I could say that I'm probably also an evil marketeer, although I
pretend I'm not.
A while back I had a crack at defining our marketing pipeline:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Pipeline
http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2008/10/creating-geofoss-distribution-pipeline.html

Then marketing artefacts:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Artefacts

This then led to the development of these artefacts, which has largely
focused around the development of OSGeo-Live:
http://live.osgeo.org

I'd be very interested to hear your take on these, and in particular,
what should we be focusing on next?

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050