[Marketing] Committee Membership Poll

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Thu Apr 12 11:56:45 EDT 2012

Hi Arnulf,

I think that only elected or invited people on this list should vote.
I'm just an observer, that reads the emails on the list. Can I keep this
observer status? Or should I state my opinions, even if I don't agree to
use [the marketing] money to support local chapters?

Regards,

Jorge
OSGeo Portugal

--