[Marketing] Committee Membership Poll

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Apr 12 12:46:54 EDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Jorge Gustavo Rocha <jgr at di.uminho.pt> wrote:
> Hi Arnulf,
>
> I think that only elected or invited people on this list should vote.
> I'm just an observer, that reads the emails on the list. Can I keep this
> observer status? Or should I state my opinions, even if I don't agree to use
> [the marketing] money to support local chapters?

Jorge,

It is absolutely my opinion that any OSGeo supporter should feel free to
speak up on committee lists like this and other venues with their opinion.
Actual votes should only be counted from committee members, but if you
were willing I bet it wouldn't be hard to get on the committee!

Best regards,