[Marketing] Updated phone number on literature

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Thu Apr 26 13:07:57 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Not sure who needs to deal with this, but Tyler has been in touch to say
that his phone number is still on the brochures and such-like. We probably
ought to change that! We have a registered number that bounces straight to
voicemail and then sends an email to info at osgeo.org, which Frank monitors.
We can use that: 801-896-7436

Is there anyone on the list who's comfortable enough with the literature in
svn to make this change or do we need to get a designer to do it? Once the
change has been made then there are a few places this needs to be mirrored
to- I can think of Hubcast but there are no doubt other places.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.