[Marketing] Updated phone number on literature

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:58:43 EDT 2012

Jo, Tyler,
I think we should remove phone numbers from any documents we have. I
don't think it is needed, especially as it is not a very effective
method of contacting us. (People can find us via email instead).

What docs do we have which need updating?
The key docs in our marketing pack (popup banner and tablerunner) don't
have a phone number:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/exhibitionpack/

On 27/04/2012 3:07 AM, Jo Cook wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Not sure who needs to deal with this, but Tyler has been in touch to
> say that his phone number is still on the brochures and such-like. We
> probably ought to change that! We have a registered number that
> bounces straight to voicemail and then sends an email to
> info at osgeo.org <mailto:info at osgeo.org>, which Frank monitors. We can
> use that: 801-896-7436
>
> Is there anyone on the list who's comfortable enough with the
> literature in svn to make this change or do we need to get a designer
> to do it? Once the change has been made then there are a few places
> this needs to be mirrored to- I can think of Hubcast but there are no
> doubt other places.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jo
>
> --
> *Jo Cook*
> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
> KT18 7RL, UK
> t:+44 750 095 8167
> iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
> <http://www.isharemaps.com/>

> Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales.
> Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT
> no. 864201149.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050