[Marketing] Asia Geospatial Forum 2012

Shin, Sanghee endofcap at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:10:35 EDT 2012

Dear Cameron,

I and my company will attend this year's Asia GeoSpatial Forum as an exhibitor.

So, if you are not able to find any suitable person for the presentation, I can be one of the option.

If then, I can give them a presentation based on my own one:
http://www.slideshare.net/endofcap/introduction-of-open-source-gis-7149861

With regards,

Sanghee

2012. 4. 30., 오후 8:54, Cameron Shorter 작성: