[Marketing] Re: Asia Geospatial Forum 2012

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 07:54:31 EDT 2012

Venka, Bui Hong Son,

As you will note from below, OSGeo has been invited to present at the
Asia Geospatial Forum.

As you are both from the region, I wonder whether you would be able to
recommend a suitable person to present on behalf of OSGeo at this
conference.  Possibly yourself if you will be attending?

We have a valuable presentation which can be a basis for a presentation
here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/trunk/en/presentation/