[Marketing] Fwd: OGC Member Section at 2012 Smart Geospatial EXPO in Seoul between Wednesday, Oct 10 and Friday, Oct 12

Shin, Sanghee endofcap at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:36:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

As I mentioned in my earlier email around 3 or 4 months ago, OSGeo finally got free exhibition booth at OGC TC/PC meeting(in conjunction with Smart GeoSpatial Expo Korea) in Seoul just like below email.

Korean L.C. will take care of OSGeo booth there during the event. Anyway we're asked to prepare for 4~6 A0 size PPT file or Adobe Illustrator file to illustrate OSGeo's activity. So where can I get up-to-date & nice those ones? And Korean L.C. will hand out OSGeo Live DVD there at OSGeo booth there.

Thank you.

Sanghee

전달된 메시지 시작: