[Marketing] Fwd: RE: Malaysia Geospatial Forum 2012

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Mon Jan 16 05:59:26 EST 2012

Hi,

I am forwarding this mail since Arnulf is off and on the Net and since
Sarah Hisham is not on this list. Not exactly clear to me what else they
expect from OSGeo.org but at least a speaker is requested.

As the Dutch Language OSGeo Chapter we're busy trying to organize
(speakers for) an FOSS/OSGeo seminar at the
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Geospatial_World_Forum

best,

--Just (trailblazer OSGeo.nl)

Just van den Broecke