[Marketing] Fwd: RE: Malaysia Geospatial Forum 2012

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:02:07 EST 2012

Hello Sarah,
I'm one of the members of the OSGeo Marketing committee, and also
coordinate the packaging of ~ 50 Geospatial Open Source applications as
part of OSGeo-Live, http://live.osgeo.org .

We have compiled a "lightening" presentation which covers the breadth of
Geospatial Open Source applications, which is often presented by either
a keynote speaker, or by one of the conference organisors, or by one of
the OSGeo-Live developers, at conferences around the world.
You can see it here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/trunk/en/presentation/

Do you know someone who you think would be good at giving this
presentation? If not, I can ask around to see if there is another OSGeo
member who may be attending, or who is in the region and can make the
conference.