[Marketing] Fwd: RE: Malaysia Geospatial Forum 2012

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 00:23:32 EST 2012

Tuong,
That would be a very nice touch - to be running the OSGeo-Live
presentation from an OSGeo-Live Virtual Machine.

I'll be interested to hear if you decide to open up any of the
applications or similar during the presentation. (Unfortunately, this
probably won't work too well, as I suspect it won't be fast enough, and
you will likely run out of RAM after opening a few applications)