[Marketing] Draft press release / email re "OSGeo Advocate"

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Thu Jun 21 01:28:39 PDT 2012

Only that Arnulf is the President rather than the Chair :-)

What is involved in "launching"?

Jo

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Cameron Shorter <
cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I plan to send out an following email to the discuss email list in ~ 11
> hours.
> Feel free to speak up if you have suggestions before I send it.
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/**Marketing_Committee_Press_**Release_1<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Press_Release_1>
>
> --
> Cameron Shorter
> Geospatial Solutions Manager
> Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
> Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254
>
> Think Globally, Fix Locally
> http://www.lisasoft.com

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.