[Marketing] Exhibition pack for Italian Local Chapter

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 02:01:30 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm a member of the board of the italian OSGeo Local Chapter. Every year we
organize the GFOSSDAY conference [1], and this year it will be held in
Turin, and we would like to give more visibility to our membership to OSGeo
from this year on. We are also going to give a presentation about
OSGeo-Live project (Luca Delucchi is going to give the speech). As the
conference is approaching this year (14-15 November, right before the OSMit
conference in the same venue), and I'm part of the organizing committee I
would like to ask if it would be possible to prepare an exhibition pack [2]
for us.

Thank you and best regards.

madi

[1] http://www.gfoss.it/drupal/gfossday2012