[Marketing] [Live-demo] Proposal: OSGeo home page to link to OSGeo-Live Project Overviews

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 15:36:34 PDT 2013

On 5/04/2013 1:34 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:

> Should the Overviews each have a ”last edited” date attached to them
> (that can be seen in the overview)?  Might be easier to update things
> between versions of Live DVDs.

Bob, we ensure that ALL OSGeo-Live project overviews are up to date at
the time of each OSGeo-Live release.
We track this by keeping track of the latest version of software and
docs via our spreadsheets and extracted svn versions.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally