[Marketing] [Live-demo] Proposal: OSGeo home page to link to OSGeo-Live Project Overviews

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Apr 5 03:34:09 PDT 2013

Cameron,

I was thinking more along the lines of a for information item, that showed the last edit of the particular overview.  Very similar to a version of overview I guess.  Based on the conversation here, it sounded like a version could be used on more than one LiveDVD, without being changed between the versions.  So the user would know that they are looking at an older version.

I suppose the review process could be considered a version of sorts, but unless the reviewer is actually a part of the project, it seems like it might be good to know when the last edit was made from a party inside of the project circle.

Bobb