[Marketing] PDX request for Exhibition Pack and OSGeo Live DVD and USB funds

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Apr 25 07:32:00 PDT 2013

All,

General question here.  I attend , or know about, multiple local GeoSpatial conferences during the year.  Does it make any sense for a local organization to become the keeper of some of these materials for rotation through the local conferences?

Is there some sort of oganizatoional strategy that would work for something like this, where the materials are paid for once from OSGeo, and used for some number of years out?

Bobb