[Marketing] Call for help with OSGeo Booth materials

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:18:00 PDT 2013

Jeff,
The marketing committee is very quiet, and wiki pages out of date.
Here are some links which may be of value:

Marketing Pack:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RcHU5MDE0Z3lienJlWUtkVjgtV1FfU0E#gid=0

Banner:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/exhibitionpack/OSGeo_popup3.pdf

A poster, a bit out of date:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/trunk/en/poster/

Bob Basque developed a video loop. Bob, do you want to update that for
FOSS4G?