[Marketing] Call for help with OSGeo Booth materials

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 30 11:23:07 PDT 2013

Hi Cameron,

I have reviewed the marketing pack, which essentially is an outdated
brochure, and a business card.  Are there any volunteers to update these
brochures?

One thing that is really needed is a brochure or poster of the current
OSGeo sponsors (as listed on
http://www.osgeo.org/content/sponsorship/sponsors.html).  This is very
important (hard to have an OSGeo Booth and not visibly credit the
sponsor organizations).  If anyone can help with this for Nottingham
please let me know (or dive into
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2013_OSGeo_Booth)

Talk soon,

-jeff