[Marketing] Call for help with OSGeo Booth materials

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 07:05:11 PDT 2013

Hi Jeff, Marketing,

Just to let you know we're pretty much out of time for organising printing.
If you get something to us over this weekend then we'll do our best to get
it printed, but otherwise we'll have to draw a line on Monday morning.
 Alternatively, feel free to bring materials with you.

The stall should run okay without handouts - we've got comfortable seating,
table, drape, monitor for displaying sponsor details etc + Jorge and
Suchith are bringing roll out banners.  If anyone has a spare laptop lock
then that would be very useful.

See you all in 10 days,

Ian