[Marketing] Call for help with OSGeo Booth materials

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 6 07:58:20 PDT 2013

Huge thanks Ian!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe out of this experience, the OSGeo Marketing Committee can set
aside some funding for updating the handouts.  These are
super-important.  I believe we did set aside funding in the 2013 budget,
but it was likely ate up by the live dvd.  I think this experience has
taught us that maintaining these handouts is a priority for the
marketing committee, and should be funded (as our volunteers are swamped
already).  Especially a maintained OSGeo sponsors banner template.

Cya soon Ian!

-jeff