[Marketing] Call for help with OSGeo Booth materials

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 02:26:06 PDT 2013

Jeff,

There are regular recommendations for what the marketing committee
should do, assuming that there is a marketing committee and people
behind it doing something.

The primary issue is not money. It is lack of marketing committee
volunteers to process requests for marketing funds and sign off
according to some fair criteria.

(Hint, someone volunteering to put some effort into a marketing
committee will be able to address some low hanging fruit and get some
quick wins.)