[Marketing] OS Geo prez

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Oct 22 14:45:24 PDT 2014

Hi Shaun,

>> I was wondering if there was any chance of getting hold of a Tshirt from
>> OSGeo (or similar) please ?

If you want to self fund, http://www.cafepress.com/osgeo has lots of
available options.  Our local chapter put in an order for everyone so
that we could save on shipping and we all got shirts too!

Sounds like you are doing great work!

<rant>Using this a as a stepping off point, I'd like to once again
advocate for subsidized shirt, sticker, and other promotional
materials.  Shaun is doing great promotional work and it could be
spread even further if, for example, he also gave out OSGeo laptop
stickers while doing it or people could enter to win an OSGeo shirt.
</rant>

Best regards, Eli