[Marketing] OSGeo Flyer future

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 16 05:45:53 PDT 2014

Hi Astrid,

Having just 'manned' the OSGeo Booth everyday at FOSS4G-Portland, I can
tell you that most people aren't looking at computer screens/monitors,
most are interested in talking and taking something away (such as a
flyer, or USB stick, or swag in general).  So I feel that our physical
marketing materials are very important for the foundation, and I'd love
someone to give our materials some love (this is a virtual kick in the
butt from me, to the stagnant Marketing Committee).

To answer your question, I would hope that you in fact can work on
updating the flyer (in English as well).

Sorry for being direct :)

Thanks Astrid!

-jeff