[Marketing] getting back to bob

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:53:16 PDT 2016

There is an outstanding request from Bob Basques for material (OSGeo Live
thumb drives) for an event May 25-26 (UMGEOCON).

Bob originally approached the board list on March 4th, and I 'helpfully"
directed him to the marketing list ... did I make the right call? Checking
the email he first starting talking with Cameron back on October 10th on
the live-demo email list.

While we have an operational budget for 2016 to cover the costs ... we need
a committee or a project to be in position to act. Something Cameron is
working on with his "recruiting" email. What is the next step?