[Marketing] catching up with board objectives

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:05:57 PDT 2016

Jody, board,
I'm with Bob on this. You might want to be careful in word selection and
in case you are seen as a boss telling a worker what to do, which is
sometimes uninspiring for a volunteer.

Ask people doing the work what they would like to focus on. If it fits
with OSGeo priorities (which I'm expecting it will), then approve any
reasonable budget requests they ask for.

Cheers, Cameron

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft