[Marketing] [Board] motion: marketing committee chair

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Thu May 12 13:57:05 PDT 2016

I am here, I missed Jody's original email, as with others I am busy but
remain interested in helping out on the marketing committee as I can. As
others have noted, it has been dormant for a while. Marc I encourage you to
take a lead on pushing OSGeo marketing forward as you see fit.

I vote +1 on Jody's motions - thanks Cameron for all your efforts, and
welcome Marc!

Cheers,
    Peter.