[Marketing] Hello

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Thu May 19 09:59:42 PDT 2016

Hi,

Jody asked me to step up and say hello and offer some support to the
marketing group.

I'm Guido... a GIS Analyst durring the day, a community organizer at night
in Boston. I am also the Co-Chair for the FOSS4G Boston 2017.

I would be happy to help out with some work on building regular material
for distribution within the community. In my experience a blog, newsletter,
or regular update can go a long way towards making the people feel
connected to the community.

Also, I have started a podcast about geospatial, boston, and open source
and I am now at 4 episodes... I hope that sharing the process of building a
FOSS4G show will prove useful to the community.

The podcast can be found here: http://bos4g.com

Please let me know how I can help or if there is an up coming online
meeting I can sit in on to learn more about what people are doing.

-Guido