[Marketing] Hello

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Sun May 29 13:10:48 PDT 2016

Cameron,

I agree 100%

Do you have some proposals on how to make this sustainable?

Right now it's a git repo which allows anyone to make and edit and do a
pull request. This is great for getting technical people involved, but I
think we will need to make it a little more accessible for others...

I think it would be useful to make a way for people to tie into this page
with meetup or other event sites. (eventbrite, lanyrd, etc..)

For the moment it's a proof of concept to show that a nice clean list would
be a great start.

also... I didn't add it yet, but I assume we should be adding the esri
events on here too... yes? I think having a listing of all events will make
the user community on this site bigger.

-Guido