[Marketing] follow up with marketing on website content

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 6 01:48:02 PDT 2016

Hello Jody,

we want to make a meeting with the marketing-committee in the next time.

I added the topic webside to the agenda when I read the news that the
news that the website committee being dissolved.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_to-do_2016/2017#3._Webside

Astrid

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Astrid_Emde