[Marketing] follow up with marketing on website content

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:20:43 PDT 2016

Thanks! Answering your questions about the website was the purpose of this
email.

One idea I had was that the marketing committee could adoption the website
LnF, or website content as part of their "scope", and as the system admin
committee to run/update/manage the software.

Right now the responsibility for the website has reverted to the board, and
I am reaching out to both the website committee and system admin committee
to see what our options are.